Employment in quota-based jobs
The offer of suitable work and the promotion of employment of reserve jobs of persons in need of social protection and experiencing difficulties in finding work:
- single parents and large families with children under the age of fourteen years of age and children with disabilities;
- youth, who graduated from educational institutions;
- persons discharged from military service;
- persons with disabilities;
- persons close to retirement age;
- persons released from institutions executing punishment or subjected to coercive measures of a medical character by the court.